Sunday, June 29, 2008

A new lifesong

About four months ago we received an email from Karalee (a good friend who lives in Sydney) she asked us to pray for her friend who had gone into premature labour. As the week went on, we prayed with Kare and received updates from afar. You can watch the full story on the video listed below.

This past week Karalee sent a link to the song that her friend, Jill, had written and sung on the new Hillsong album. Amazingly, she wrote the song before the whole journey began. Anyhow, I wanted to share it with you because it really touched me and has become my new life song. The song begins after her testimony at 4:36. The video is about 8 minutes long, but it is worth it.

The part of the song that so stands out for me says:

"All of my life,
In every season,
You are still God
I have a reason to sing,
I have a reason to Worship"

No comments: