Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday My Boy!

Well as cliche as it sounds, 'Where does the time go?' I cannot believe Karter is 2.

We will celebrate officially tomorrow, but with all the goings on that the day will bring, I am sure there will not be sufficient time to Blog. We will have a party to celebrate in the evening. I will post pictures later this weekend.

To my beautiful little boy:
Little did I know when you came into my world 2 years ago, that you would change me so dramatically. You have taught me so much and I cannot believe how my love for you continues to explode bigger and bigger every day. You are a remarkable little guy. You are an over comer! You are a miracle in every true sense of the word. Never have I met anyone who could endure the challenges that you do and still keep a easy going attitude and a smile on your face. You are such a ray of sunshine to me and to everyone who shares a part of who you are. Keep moving forward you will make it! Your determination will shine through and carry us to the end. My prayer for you this year is that we would see miracles before our eyes. That you would astonish us with your progress and that you would keep being who you are in the midst of all of it. I love you son, you have been my blessing!


So, here are the official 2 year old pictures, taken this evening.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Karter

Love Jodi and Mike

Estelle said...

Happy Birthday Karter! Much love from your personal trainer.... ha ha ha Estelle

Tawn said...

**tears**

so lovely.
xo