Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Over the last few weeks....

Here are a few randoms from the last few weeks.


Paige asks often to 'snuggle Karter'. Here they are in the playroom watching a show together.






Here is a shot of Karter just before his first riding lesson. This is the outfit he got for Christmas from my parents. The chaps, hat and boots.





Here is week 2 riding...

 
Posted by Picasa


On another note....

I had a call yesterday from the nuerology nurse. She let me know that indeed what they captured on EEG was seizures. The neurologist will look at the EEG a bit closer this week and let us know the specifics of it at that time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

His smiles make me smile. I love Karter smiling so much. :)

You guys are so blessed to have two awesome kids :D

Love J