Sunday, April 15, 2007

There may be a slight possiblity...

That Karter could have his surgery this Friday. Children's Hospital called and said that they may be able to move a few things around to be able to get Karter in by the end of the week. It hinges solely on whether he is well enough by then. I am suppose to take him to my family doctor Monday morning and have him take and look and listen to Karter and see if he thinks he is on the mend and could be better by Friday.

The Ventolin and Pulmucort seems to have loosened everything up, so I think that is a good thing, but he still sounds very rattly and wheezy to me. I would think the chances are small that he would be well enough, but I thought I would mention it so that you can pray for a quick recovery for Karter.

All things in God's perfect timing...that is what I keep telling myself when I get impatient...which believe it or not has been a lot this past week!

No comments: