Tuesday, April 10, 2007

SURGERY DATE CHANGED!!!!

We just received a call from Children's hosptial and Karter's surgery has been moved up to this Friday rather than next Monday. It appears that there was a change in the schedule for the OR and they bumped other people to get Karter in (otherwise it would be May before we could get another date)

We will go as scheduled to our appointment on Thursday for pre-admission and at the same time he will also have his MRI. We will then go in the following morning for 6am, his surgery will be first thing in the morning.

Please pray that Karter stays well. I saw a bit of a runny nose today and he has been sneezing. If he becomes ill, they will postpone his surgery.

We have such peace about the whole thing. God ultimately is in control of all things. We do not have to be concerned or worry about any of it.

I will try and update you one more time with exact times of the surgery so that you can cover Karter, the surgeon, doctors and us in prayer during the whole thing. Again thank-you for your continued support, we love you all so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I checked your blog and saw the surgery date change...I want to be in prayer for Karter during his surgery. I'll keep checking for the time.

I will uphold you all.
James 5:13-16

Tracy Schmunk