Sunday, May 25, 2008

A few new pictures

Karter is suffering from a double ear infection (and he is teething yet again...as you will see in the pictures :-)). But in true Karter fashion, he is weathering it like a trooper. He has started to roll fairly frequently to his sides and we are so thrilled with his progress as of late. I keep saying that once he realized what it is like to move, it will be like flood gates! So please continue to pray for a rapid increase in his developmental milestones. Those prayers are not going unheard.

I shared with someone the other day that I have never felt so sure of things as I have this past few weeks. My spirit is so encouraged. That is only possible by the grace of God and by the prayers that surround us each day, each moment. I can never say it enough, thank you!






No comments: