Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Day Of Grade 1


Backpack and shoes ready to go for the first day...

I tried deparately to get a good picture here is what we got....




Then Paige came and joined in on the action...



Then we have the one where they are both looking at the camera...FINALLY



 This is my favorite - I love how he is looking at her


OK enough of the back to school photos....

Karter's first day went great.  I took him to school and he went into the class without any issue.  He saw his buddy and was so happy.  I am quite sure he was thinking - "Mom, it took you long enough to get me back here!"

 He had a great day - a couple of naps ;-)... but did really well.  I was so proud of him.  He adapted back so much faster than I would have thought.

Three cheers for my GRADE 1 boy!!!!!  Wow - that happened fast.

No comments: