Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Out Of the Mouths of Babes....


I picked up Karter at preschool the other day and in his cubby was this little picture. I saw it and read the caption and the tears started to flow. It was such a definitive statement. There were no 'if's' in the statement, but rather a concrete idea.

There is no doubt in my mind that Karter will walk; that is the faith on which I stand upon. Some days though, it seems like it takes a lifetime to get there. This faith filled statement, although I am certain completely unintentional, just made my day. It was a nice little forehead kiss from the Father just for me.

I love how sometimes the Lord uses creative ways to remind me and speak to me.

8 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

WOW! LOVE IT!

Stephanie Sohnchen said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!! So precious!

Shawna said...

AMAZING!!! Stand firm my friend!

Anonymous said...

Gramma BELIEVES it!!!!!!Bless you Karter, you will be a Great Man one day!!Love you

Jamie Moniz said...

... Priceless ! LOVE

Tawn said...

I love notes - especially ones that speak truth!!

Amanda said...

That is awesome.

Lisa B. said...

* YES, YES and AMEN * Looking forward to that day.